See this Osteoware Forum post to learn how to register a new account https://osteoware.si.edu/forum/osteoware-communityannouncements/how-register-new-forum-account An account is required to post replies and start new threads.
The Smithsonian provides certain interactive features, such as blogs, for the exchange of ideas and information by visitors in furtherance of its mission. Accordingly, the Smithsonian encourages you to interact with its site, subject to the following conditions:
1. You are solely responsible for the content that you submit.
2. By posting content, you are giving the Smithsonian and those authorized by the Smithsonian permission to use it for any educational, promotional or other standard museum purpose.
3. You will not post any content that is off-topic, partisan-political, contains personal attacks or expletives, or is otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, pornographic, or that infringes on the rights of any third party.
4. You will only post content that is yours or for which you have received permission from the person or entity that owns the content and the related intellectual property rights.
5. You will not insert your own or a third party's advertising or promotional content into your posting.
6. You understand that the Smithsonian may monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards or any other postings from time to time.
7. You understand that the Smithsonian assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the posting of your content or for any error, defamation, libel, omission, obscenity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any posted information or from any failure or delay in removing such content.
8. You will not introduce any software viruses, worms or other programs designed to damage software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9. You agree that you will not collect information about the users of this website or use such information for any purpose.
10. You are not under the age of 13.
11. The Smithsonian reserves the right to monitor content or information provided by website visitors in its sole discretion, to edit or remove any content that, in the Smithsonian's judgment, does not comply with the foregoing rules. The Smithsonian is not responsible for any user-generated content that is posted on the SI Websites or for any failure or delay in removing such content.